1. Song: Etna , Artist: Sunn O))) & Boris , Album: Altar (Southern Lord
- Vinyl version of this comes with an extra track, "Her Lips Were Wet With Venom [Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas], not to mention a 16-page color booklet and liner notes from Kim Thayil (Soundgarden).
2. Song: Jesse , Artist: Scott Walker, Album: The Drift (4AD)
- This is really scary stuff, a combination of baroque pop and what Roy Orbison would sound like if he were from the 7th level of Hell. Totally different stuff from his early career and his material on The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou soundtrack. Can't wait for the documentary chronicling his career, 30th Century Man (which is currently only screening in the U.K.), to hit stateside at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York. Features a behind-the-scenes look at the making of The Drift, as well as interviews with Brian Eno, Jarvis Cocker, Radiohead, Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz), David Bowie, Sting, and more.
3. Song: Analogue Skillet , Artist: Jackie-O-Motherfucker , Album: Fig. 5 (Road Cone)
4. Song: Gekihatsu , Artist: Never Presence Forever , Album: Merzbow - Frog: Remixed and Revisited (Misanthropic Agenda)
5. Song: With CB , Artist: Zipperspy , Album: Ikebana: Merzbow's Amlux Rebuilt, Reused and Recycled (Important)
6. Song: Hungry Homeless Handjob , Artist: Agoraphobic Nosebleed , Album: Frozen Corpse Stuffed With Dope (Relapse)
7. Song: Time As Surrogate Religion , Artist: Buried Inside , Album: Chronoclast: Selected Essays on Times Reckoning and Auto-Cannibalism (Relapse)
8. Song: Sunshine the Werewolf , Artist: Dillinger Escape Plan , Album: Miss Machine (Relapse)
9. Song: That's Not Blood , Artist: Hair Police , Album: Blow Out Your Blood (Freedom From)
10. Song: Cupid Shot Me , Artist: Noxagt , Album: Turning It Down Since 2001 (Load)
11. Song: I Want to Marry a Lighthouse Keeper , Artist: Erika Eigen , Album: A Clockwork Orange (Warner Bros.)
12. Song: Super 16 , Artist: Neu! , Album: Neu! 2 (Astralwerks)
- Shortened version of this is available on the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack.
13. Song: At the Heart of It All (Created by Aphex Twin) , Artist: Aphex Twin , Album: 26 Mixes for Cash (Warp)
14. Song: Pyramid of Skulls , Artist: Xasthur , Album: Subliminal Genocide (Hydra Head)
15. Song: Amphibia Salientia , Artist: Hrvatski , Album: Merzbow - Frog: Remixed and Revisited (Misanthropic Agenda)
16. Song: Folded Space - Lead Poisoning & Distortion , Artist: Combatwoundedveteran , Album: I Know a Girl Who Develops Crime Scene Photos (No Idea)
LINK: Sounds of the Apocalypse Episode #11 2007-4-7
Labels: agoraphobic nosebleed, aphex twin, buried inside, combatwoundedveteran, dillinger escape plan, erika eigen, hair police, jackie-o-motherfucker, neu, noxagt, scott walker, sunn o))) and boris, xasthur