- Sample in this track is from Norman Bates in Psycho, a great bit of dialogue. Track name also references the name of the town (Fairvale) in the movie.
2. Song: Aumgm , Artist: Can , Album: Tago Mago (Mute)
3. Song: What's He Building In There? , Artist: Tom Waits , Album: Mule Variations (Anti/Epitaph)
4. Song: Sangue Puro , Artist: Les Georges Leningrad , Album: Sangue Puro (Tomlab)
5. Song: Babylon 90210 , Artist: Christoph de Babalon , Album: Love Under Will (Fischkopf Hamburg)
6. Song: Relevee (Baby Ford Remix) (Mix) , Artist: Delia Gonzalez & Gavin Russom , Album: Relevee Remix (Astralwerks)
7. Song: She Creatures , Artist: Implog , Album: New York Noise, Vol. 3: Music From the New York Underground 1979-1984 (Soul Jazz)
- Third installment of the New York Noise series focuses on early electronica/minimal synth stuff (think influences on today's darkwave bands, i.e. The Knife). Not sure where'd I'd rank this in terms of the other entries in the series, but probably in a tie for first with New York Noise, Vol. 1. Also features James Blood Ulmer, Martin Rev (Suicide), and Boris Policeband, among others.
8. Song: Jeepers Creepers , Artist: Billie Holliday , Album: Billie Holiday: The Legacy Box 1933-1958 (Columbia)
- Plays at the end of the movie with the same name ("Jeepers creepers / Where'd you get those peepers?").